Friday, March 18, 2011

A Day in A Life

6:30a

Up-n-at-em.


7:30a

Gettin' the paper; walking the dog-child.


8:30a

Quick-like breakfast for the kiddos.


9:30a

Driving to our Ped's office.


10:30a

Still here!


11:30a

Leaving Children's satellite office. (No worries.  The kids are both great!)


12:30p

Reading an incredible email from a dear friend who knows my heart.  (Thank you, Meiks.  SO needed that today.)


1:30p

Lunch with "Avey" (as Eden calls her) and friends.


2:30p

Slidin' it at the Chick-Fil-A.


3:30p

Taking Daddo (what Eden calls my dad) a "Woohoo it's Friday Milkshake!"  (My mom's name is "Karma" to Edie, by the way...Daddo and Karma...two names I bet they never dreamed they'd wear!)


4:30p

Another excursion with the dog-child.


5:30p

R&R.


6:30p

Panini prep.


7:30p

Negotiating with my toddler.  And she's tough.


8:30p

Bath-time!  (Terrible pic, I know.  But just look at how he looks at his sister...)


9:30p

Movie with our girl.  (And she was so locking-eyes-and giggling-happy to stay up with the big girls!)


10:30p

Snuggling my little bunny to bed.


Good night moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment