Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Things to Love

Today, I woke up, and as I remembered, I jotted down things that made me smile.  Here's a few...

springtime lilacs in my bedroom...


looking for new recipes...

a made bed...'cuz mosta the time it's not...


Si's big morning smiles...

rainy days and rain boots and splashing in puddles...in our pajamas...



Eden's fake hiccups and Si's fake laugh...

grapefruit and my dad's yummy veggie omelets...



Eden wearing her sunglasses today, even though it's grey and cloudy.  My girl's got HOPE...

Si's sweet dance moves...and that both my kiddos are always ready to get down...

having my hubs home early...

highway driving...

Colbie Caillat...

fun earrings...

laughing with my kids...they have the most infectious laughter...


picking out fabric for my grandmother's chairs to be reupholstered...



the way Silas lays his head on my shoulder when he's tired...

sun that finally waves to us at the end of a day...

my friend Melissa - and that we get to celebrate her life today...

new books...

Thanks for the Voskamp intro, Sara!

clean jeans...

making homemade marinara for the first time...

hot Snickerdoodle coffee (holla Wi-Lake!)...


finding stickers everywhere...my slippers, toys, our dog...

and, okay it wasn't today, but that PS 22 made an appearance at the Oscars last night.  No joke, I want to be Gregg Breinberg when I grow up.  Check it 1, 2, 3.

Try it!  Spend a day and write down the things you smile about.  And do share...I'd love to hear what you love.

2 comments:

  1. love the list ang! the rainboot shot is my fav :).

    veggie omelets and si's fake laugh definitely make my list too... along with freshly painted toenails and eden saying "i love YOU kenna!" ...although, not in that order :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you like the book - it is close to the top of my love list; as well as kids snuggled warm in beds, old quilts, quiet evenings, and the fact that it is march!

    ReplyDelete